For student how took their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB exams on Saturday, I will like to inform you that the examination body has released over 57,000 results online starting on Monday, 13th of May.
While you can get or check your result through the email you provided during registration, this post will you teach you an alternative method which you can use to check your result which is by login to the portal. Please note that for those of you whose result shows “No Result Yet” Don’t panic, most times JAMB results are released in batches. Just be patient and try to check back after some time.
If you are unable to see your result after some weeks, then possibility meant be that Jamb has withhold or seize your result.
Reasons for this may include;
2) You missed your day schedule
3) You came too late to the exam center
HOW TO CHECK JAMB 2017 RESULTS ONLINE
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng
2. Login with your username and password
3. Scroll down and locate the small box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results”
2. Click on it.
3. If your result has been uploaded online, it should display it and you can print out.