Infinix Hot 4 users can now download and install Android 7.0 Nougat Beta ROM on their mobile device to enjoy all the features the new update of the latest Android OS.
This post will show you how to flash this update on your Infinix Hot 4 X557.As you well know, every ROM update comes with some bug fixes and this one is not an exception as some errors and issues were fixed and solved on this Beta 2 ROM.
INFINIX HOT 4 ANDROID 7 UPDATE BETA 2 BUGS
1) Phone taking too long to boot-up after restarting or Turn off like 2mins
2) No option in Notification Bar to set device on Sound, Vibrate,Mute
3) Battery drain faster than expected
4) Auto Brightness still doesn’t work
5) Very low calling reception from both Mic and Speaker even at the highest volume
HOW TO INSTALL THE UPDATE
To install this update on your device,
First, Download Infinix Hot4 X557 Android 7 Beta ROM from HERE.
Then move the download file the SD Card of your device. Go to system update and click on “Choose update from local” option.
After that, select “the downloaded file from your SDcard” and click on “install” Your smartphone will reboot and start upgrading to Android 7.0 nougat. How this post was help.